NeoBux - Few Extra Bucks

👎 👎 Update - 07/18/2017
As of this week, Neobux did something, I am assuming fee dodging with paypal and paypal suspended their account. At this point they are so afraid of losing all of their business they have put in place a filter, where if you even try dicussing paypal no longer being an option for pay out, they immediatly suspend your account. I am not the only one, upon signing in today, I noticed 18 of my referrals accounts being posted as suspended. So it clearly has outraged many of their users. My guess is, with in the weeks end they will be out of business.

To date NeoBux has been a few extra Bucks earner for me.

I originally had an account going that I was working Hard on. But I made a mistake and got the account suspended. One thing you MUST know about neobux is they do not play around with their Terms Of Service... They stick to it word for word and even have Bots in place to uphold them.

The Objective


To Click and view Advertisements for a set amount of time.
You get Paid from 0.001 to 0.015 per click. Dependant on the type of Advertisement.
They Have broken down the payment per click for you.


Explanation


As a new member you will start out as a Standard Member, so Focus on those earnings.
To start out let us talk about the second from bottom Advert.
Orange.. This is the one that Matters to the system. The orange are your main Adverts. They decide wether you get paid for your referrals the next day or not. If you do not click these every day, you will not get paid for your referrals clicks the next day.

Now about the others, there are some that you will only get 1-4 clicks of... These ones are extra clicks, you will not always get these to click on, They are Blue and Grey in the clicks Notification area.

I have never had any Black Adverts, I assume these are for Gold members and Above.

Cash Outs


The Cash Outs are on a Sliding Scale... Your first Payout can be done when You reach $2... Then it add's $1 to the minimum..
Thise Continues until you reach $10..
So it looks Like this

1st Payout = $2
2nd Payout = $3
4th Payout = $4
5th Payout = $5
6th Payout = $6
7th Payout = $7
8th Payout = $8
9th Payout = $9
10th Payout = $10

Then you must acrue $10 after each payout to cashout again...

WARNING!
You CANNOT choose how much to cash out, it automatically cashs out the total amount in your Main Balance.
It has been suggested, to transfer some from your Main balance to your Rental Balance if you wish to keep some money for referrals. I personally find this very effective. How ever, their have been requests to change this but Neobux has ignored these. Infact Neobux has ignored all feature requests and suggestions. Which makes me think, why even have that option in the Forum if they are going to just ignore it all.


In Closing


NeoBux can make you a few extra bucks with a little bit of work.
In total since the beginning I have made over $30 and cashed out about $10 of that, over the period of 2 months.
If you put an hour or 2 into clicking each day, you can make $0.80 every day from just your clicking. I know this doesn't seem like much. But if you add up what it comes too at the end of the week it really is a few bucks you didn't have before.

My Method to my madness!!


I do my clicking While I watch TV... I watch TV and make the clicking Second in line.
I found doing this makes it less tedious. I simply watch TV and periodically look over to see if the credit has been posted then click close and click the next advert. Doing it this way, I typically get through the clicks with out getting stressed about it, or it feeling like it is too much work.

A tip, You can only use Neobux From A PC or Laptop. They do not allow mobile devices, such as phone or tablet to use their service. Yet another Set back for this site.

All in all, with a little bit of time, you can earn a few bucks you didnt have before.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ESFaucet

Bitcoin Faucet with extras